Skip to main content

FROM ZERO TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM


INTRODUCTION


This book is a story of Mr. Frank Olives from 0, poor family, std 7 failure no secondary school education, simply nothing, except for his big dreams and the time as his capital, finding his way to becoming one of most powerful and multi-millionaire man in Tanzania with multiple businesses in different markets, the book stands as his voice to all other people in different ages in Tanzania and anywhere else in the world that don't look down upon yourself for its written in many books from the bible David had a stone, himself plus his courage and the buck up from God, we all are given 24hrs a day so technically you got the time then fix you courage in other ways do your best and HE will do the rest  
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My father is an ordinary man who tried so much hard to put food on the table its even funnier remembering how hard it was paying school fees/bus fees too, for me and my brother, us two boys was so much hard now imagine there was Ten of us, too sad that whenever I asked for new clothes on holidays "Frank my son if I buy for you what will I do to your siblings" that was always the answer from my father walking away without even understanding, I was 10years old in class 4 at that moment, it was at the same age when I knew I had to do something for my self.
and then the journey started 

IN 2003
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Finishing up my primary school Education with failing on top, all I had in my mind was I had to do something for myself with the age of 13years started walking around and doing anything that could bring me income and started working as a shop shopper with my given bicycle could ride all over the city to get goods for the shop owners, remembering being a cobra in our street with no shame on my face, knowing what I wanted. with the big family, my father had, he couldn't manage to take me to private school, watch friends of mine going to school, and me selling vegetables for my mother so she could boost the income to support the family. then the gap between me and my friends  grew bigger because they went to school and could speak English and I couldn't, so with no friends all I had was my focus on archiving my goals
My mother was a very religious woman that went to church 5days a week always praying to God for our family to break out of poverty,  my brother Francis got a chance to join garage training sharp after he finished primary school and I entered secondary school in 2006 straight from the streets with 3years of street education not knowing even a single English word mixing myself with other classmates from classes above me, to be frank, my life was too hard in school regardless of paying little than all the students in school still my parents couldn't pay the school fees then came the good news to our family that there was a start-up secondary school the government project for free, we jumped on a chance then the school was closed after 8months I knew I was doomed.

2007 BRIGHTER YEAR

Raphael Mcharo my father, despite a big challenge proving for his family, managed to do good things to other people, and for that, got to say  I'm so proud of him, the payback was on his door.
Khalfan Kisampa is my good uncle that lives in Arusha who decided to shift me from Dar Es Salaam to Arusha and took me to college, my uncle is full of education that I always enjoyed listening to him, and sometimes I could do things that couldn't once for his courage I stood tall, the outcome was too big for me I became an English teacher within 6months and got employed by the same college.
"Mistakes!! yes, I made lots of them and the biggest of all was too much complaining to an extant that brought misunderstanding between families but then big thanks to good friends around me. Khalid Kisampa was always beside me motivating and gym-going to pass by time, always there for me as me for him. Here it's so good to have good people by you got to admit I couldn't be here if it wasn't for him. However, I made many other good friends that contributed so much to my life still life had to keep going, both Khalid and I went for the hotel management course and became waiters, worked in different hotels and a few years later we got employed by the same hotel, could write so much about my many good friends. Still, I'll save that effort on another book.

2012 EMPLOYED AND BUSINESS ON ASIDE

It was around 9 in the morning wondering around college campus the phone rang picked it up was an appointment for my first interview as a trainee for 3 months at the bay leaf boutique hotel in Arusha town, luckily employed as a waiter after that and started my independent life, take-home salary was 108'000/=tsh after all deductions per month, my big dreams of becoming the wealthiest man in Tanzania so my family will not have to be poor ever again I knew I had to start a business so the hassle began ( business school )

Started selling second hand clothes ( mtumba ) after work hours bought from Tengeru market sold and sold the in Arusha town business was good I expanded to renting a room as my shop and now I was taking cargo from Moshi market then from dar es salaam then mixing products to kids shoes, women handbags and so on then I bought a male salon from a good friend that was shifting back home now I had 2businesses in different markets life was good, I met a beautiful girl Asha Dengera that turned to my baby mama (Ian Frank) we have a very intelligent son together, comes the challenge of running 2businesses plus I was still an employee so I had to employ people to help with the business, my failure to understand the how and people management my businesses were plummeting to zero income day after day, luck of focus can always destroy any business whether its a start-up or the large one, few months letter I had to shut both businesses down, I failed big time but I'm thankful today for my failures for I counted it all as was my training in the business world for the big venture of all was about to emerge.

2013 THE NEW BEGINNING

Now leaving in my business failures, rented single room and newborn my son, me in a tight corner, now my mother had to come in to help with that women stuff, shame on me sleeping in my house lord children's room it was my most downtimes I can remember, I'm sure you can only understand this if you pass by these situations in life, nightmares and sleepless nights began questioning myself whether it was the end of my life or I'm going to end up like my father permanent family no permanent stable income to provide for them. thanks to my mother that was there and her parents too that provided me the great chance to evaluate my life I went back to leaving with my friend Khalid single again with extra responsibilities, my salary was never enough ever so I interviewed for another job with Singita this time working in Serengeti national park and had 14days in town with my family now my salary was two tyms the first one, now I could at least afford to provide for my family and even visit my parents, spending my tips, serving  95% of my salary but then I still had my big picture in mind to owning my business promised my self to work for only 3years the quite to start my business, here again, no matter what you got to hold that dream right in your mind and remind yourself normally, have plans on how you can execute it mine was saving 10'000/=tsh daily for a year so I spoke to the bank to chop 300'000/=tsh from my salary account monthly which resulted in 3'600'000/= million a year and would use this money to start the business meanwhile i was taking gemolodge classes hoping to start the business in gemstones market, then the year came to an end me holding millions in my hands was the epic time of my life,hahaha! the funny thing about money is it disappears if you talk about business and you don't have any business plan in hand, in the next 2weeks I had nothing with me at all, here comes the lesson you got to have the "business plan in hand before money in hand" then had to repeat the process got the same amount again, then came to the state between my friend and me, who to quite the job and start this gemstone business because one of us had to keep working to pay the house rent and put food on the table, we reach on a conclusion my friend would go on with business using the money collected 3'600'000/=tsh and I had to keep the job,  plans sorted he left for his 14days off and promised to never come back for the business venture was to start.

     


TRUE STORY
To Be Continued 
PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
IN COMMENT

Thank You




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ART OF FORGIVENESS.

Frank envisages the importance of Forgiveness, to maintain good relationships. Moreover, who does one constantly interact with?  it's family members first, then friends, neighbors, relatives, and those one associates with daily life. More often it's the spouse, children, and parents that need pardoning most for hurts inflicted, perhaps unintentionally.     Would You not therefore rather forgive than hold a grudge, instead of disrupting the peace in a home.?     Harboring a hurt is to be resentful which of course is not good. The sufferer is the one holding the resentment. It is also self-destructive and harmful to others. Often due to disagreements, one gets into a heated argument. Harsh words leave an agonizing pain, and with time, the hurt deepens, if no effort for an amendment is made. This is exactly what happened between HIM and his WIFE ( Grace Frank ), in such instances, it becomes even more difficult to forgive. This is the greatest hitch and block. Not forgiving, fes

Marie Simon

  Fresh from winning the International competition Mondial des Arts Sucres for France, Marie Simon, Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc's chef de partie patisserie, Shares her creative inspiration.  France has a long history of producing excellent pastry chefs Is there anywhere else in the world that can compete !?.. " I find Asian countries inspiring - particularly Japan. The chefs there are so creative, and they work with such high levels of craftsmanship " Do you have an Achilles heel when it comes to cooking !?.. "   Actually, working on artistic pieces used to be my weak point., The competition forced me to develop my technique and it also made me liberate my creative side a little... "   Are you naturally competitive !?.. " No., In fact, I'd taken part in very few competitions before this one. I think I just wanted to set myself a goal to improve my skills, and I wanted to prove to myself that I could get this far " . Did you find it easy to collaborate wi